:: always evolving ::

Glad to have you here!


:: ALWAYS EVOLVING ::

Glad to have you here!
Please read THIS carefully before you continue to my blog.
You can easily browse my work and other posts by clicking the labels under "WORK & STUFF".
If you have a question or you need anything related to my field of expertise please use my contact details.
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.



Glad to have you here!
Please read this before you continue to my blog.


I'm Cristian a.k.a. "210" or "Doizece" and this blog is my online design portfolio.

Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy and come back anytime!


COPYRIGHT NOTICE
All graphics, photographs, and text appearing on this blog are either my or their owner's, for wich I have worked, property and are protected by copyright.
Redistribution or commercial use is prohibited without express written permission.
If you want to use any material appearing on my blog please contact me using the e-mail address you can find by clicking "view my complete profile".



Free vector graphics finder:

Just type what you're looking for (eg. "heart") in the search box below.